SkyScanner 100mm Reflector Telescope and Tripod Bundle was listed on Amazon for $179.99, selling for $209.99 USD brand new. Manufactured by Orion. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Our popular Orion SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector is now available in this value-packed bundle including a field tripod and high-power 6.3mm eyepiece!
- Whether used out in the field, or on the backyard table, the Orion SkyScanner 100mm Reflector and Tripod Bundle makes it easy to enjoy the wonders of the night sky
- An ideal entry-level reflector telescope with 100mm parabolic primary mirror optics – no plastic lenses as found in some other telescopes made for beginners
- See hundreds of craters on the Moon, detail on Jupiter and other planets, even when viewing from relatively bright city location
- Bundle also includes three 1.25″ telescope eyepieces: 20mm (for 20 power magnification), 10mm (for 40 power magnification), and a high-power 6.3mm (for 63.5 power magnification); an EZ Finder II aiming device, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
If there isn’t a table at your favorite observing spot, we now provide our Orion SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector Telescope bundled with a sturdy field tripod so you can scan the skies anywhere! The included field tripod is adjustable with a height range of 20″ to 34.5″ so you can position the SkyScanner 100mm reflector for comfortable views in the field. The tripod also features an extendable elevator column for crowd-pleasing performance. The Orion SkyScanner 100mm Reflector and Tripod Bundle also includes a high-power 6.3mm eyepiece, which provides a powerful, 63x view in the 400mm focal length SkyScanner reflector for high-magnification views of lunar crater details, bright planets, and more. Although perfect for beginning stargazers, the Orion SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector telescope is not a toy! It is just the right size – large enough to see night sky objects yet compact enough to be easily carried outside. The 100mm aperture reflector telescope’s wide field of vision is ideal for observing the Moon and even the spectacular rings of Saturn without having to leave town. Under darker, more remote skies where the included field tripod will come in handy, the SkyScanner has enough light-gathering power to reveal objects as deep as the Milky Way. Complete with 100mm parabolic primary mirror optics made of glass not plastic, three 1.25″ eyepieces, and an EZ finder II reflex sight, this 100mm reflector collects over 200 times more light than the unaided eye!
Buy for $209.99 brand new