Orion 8726 12.5mm Sirius Plossl Telescope Eyepiece was listed on Amazon for $47.99, selling for $47.99 USD brand new. Manufactured by Orion. There are 2 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- This 1.25″ 12.5mm focal length eyepiece is ideal for all types of telescopes: reflector, refractor, and catadioptrics such as Maksutov-Cassegrains (Mak-Cass)
- Moderate magnification provided by 12.5mm focal length design performs well on both deep-sky and planetary subjects
- Offers a 52 apparent field of view for clear, sharp images of impressively high contrast
- Multi-coated for optimal light throughput and bright view quality
- An excellent middle ground eyepiece for detailed views at moderate power in any telescope
With a wide 50-deg apparent field, our Sirius Plossl line of eyepieces provide clear, sharp images of impressively high contrast. They’re suitable all telescope types: reflector, refractor, and catadioptric. Each 4-element Sirius Plossl is fully coated with magnesium fluoride on every air-to-glass surface. Lens edges are blackened to reduce scattering of stray light and maximize contrast. Lenses are mounted in black anodized aluminum housings with 1.25″ chrome-plated brass barrels. Each is fitted with rubber eyeguards and internally threaded to accept standard filters.
Buy for $47.99 brand new