Some great features of this product include:
- Two cast-metal rings designed to hold dedicated guide scopes up to 80mm in aperture for guided astrophotography pursuits
- Each ring features three alignment screws for precise alignment of guide scope with telescope used for astrophotography
- Interior diameter of each guide scope ring is 105mm – using with guide scopes up to 80mm provides ample alignment adjustment range
- Non-marring nylon alignment screws will not scratch guide scope finish during alignment adjustments
- Rings attach to guide scope ring mounting plate (sold separately) with two 1/4″-20 hex-head cap screws (included)
Pair of cast-metal rings of 105mm inner diameter that attach to a mounting plate for Orion guidescopes of up to 80mm aperture. Each ring has three black nylon alignment screws, which will not scratch guidescope finish. Rings attach to mounting plate with two 1/4″-20 hex-head cap screws (included). A small wrench is also included.
Buy for $21.00 brand new