Orion 5052 Dovetail L-Bracket for VersaGo Telescope Mount was listed on Amazon for $32.63, selling for $42.58 USD brand new. Manufactured by Orion. There are 2 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Versatile L-shaped dovetail bracket provides a horizontal mounting platform when used with vertical-arm altazimuth mounts
- Equipped with a 1/4″-20 threaded post which can be moved along the slotted aluminum bottom plate for optimal positioning of the securely attached telescope or instrument
- Ideal for horizontal mounting of spotting scopes and small telescopes up to 6″ in aperture and binoculars up to 100mm
- Bolt stop at top of dovetail base prevents bracket from accidentally slipping out of saddle
- Dovetail base locks securely in the VersaGo and VersaGo II mount’s dovetail saddle
Aluminum L-bracket provides a horizontal platform for coupling small telescopes or binoculars to the Orion VersaGo altazimuth mount’s vertical arm. Slotted plate has captive 1/4″-20 threaded post and finger knob for attachment of instrument. Dovetail base locks securely in the VersaGo’s dovetail saddle. Holds telescopes up to 6″ in aperture and binoculars up to 100mm. A bolt stop in the dovetail base prevents the bracket from accidentally slipping out of the saddle.
Buy for $42.58 brand new