Kendrick Dew Remover Heater for 4″ Telescopes, & Tubes from 5″ to 5.5″ OD (130mm to 145mm OD) , selling for $73.95 brand new. Manufactured by Kendrick. There are 2 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- The Kendrick Dew Remover System was developed to meet the need in the astronomical community for an effective dew removal and prevention system.
- This system has heaters for almost all the optical components used in amateur astronomy,
- Repeated Field Testing on many types and optical surfaces under many conditions and hundreds of satisfied customers has proven the effectiveness of this product over and over
- It Also has these Other Attractive Features:
- It is Energy Efficient. Variable settings on the controller allow maximum conservation of battery power.
The Kendrick Dew Remover System is centered around the standard controller, which is required for activating the heater. (not included) The heaters have been built to use only as much power as necessary and thereby not waste energy. They have sponge insulation on one side to prevent heat being lost into the atmosphere. The heat is directed into the optics instead and because of this, less energy is needed to keep your optics moisture free. The heaters wrap around your objectives, label side out and are held in place by elastic/Velcro attachments. (Telrad heaters are held in place with an elastic band. The heaters for secondary mirrors are placed on the backside of the secondary and can be held in place by using the polyester batting found inside the secondary mirror holder. The .965″, 1.25″ and 2″ are considered eyepiece heaters. The 2″ are also heaters for camera lenses and certain binoculars.)
Buy for $73.95 brand new